EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited four-year college or university, and meet the requirements for an Engineer V
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Must have passed the NCEES exam and be licensed as a professional engineer.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be a licensed professional engineer.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability