We are looking for a client-orientated Senior Civil Engineer to lead civil projects to support our headquarter office in Melbourne, Florida. The ideal candidate would be a licensed Florida, Professional Engineer. Experience with Kennedy Space Center, Space Florida and Cape Canaveral Air-force Station is a plus. This is a great opportunity to be part of our dynamic TEAM here at BRPH.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Must be proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, Power Point and Word
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Department miscellaneous product selection and sizing software
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, in engineering or engineering related, from an
accredited four-year college or university
• Minimum of eight years experience as an Engineer in Civil Engineering.
• Must have passed the exam and be certified as a Professional Engineer.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Possess a Certificate of Professional Engineer.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions. This job description may be changed to include new
responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability