We’re looking for a Project Executive to join our dynamic team in our Melbourne office. Home to NASA’s Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, the “The Space Coast” boasts multiple rocket launches each month as well as one of the nation’s busiest cruise ports. Beautiful beaches, quaint downtown shopping, dining and nightlife, and A-rated schools make Melbourne one of the top-rated cities to live in the United States.
BRPH is a technically focused, creative architecture, design, engineering, construction services, and mission solutions firm providing innovative solutions to mission-driven clients in the aerospace, defense, education, manufacturing, commercial, entertainment, and hospitality market sectors. Founded in 1964, BRPH is consistently ranked among the nation’s top firms and has completed a wide range of projects across the United States and throughout the world.
Performs Management of multiple BRPH projects and defined customer programs. Supports the development of new business and generating sales in keeping with annual company and individual goals for BRPH Architects and Engineers with an emphasis on aerospace and defense projects. Proactively initiates and maintains client contact, cultivates potential client and local strategic partnerships and relationships with key decision-makers and implements public relations and business development activities that are continually effective and competitive. Supports project development and capture management related to specific sales opportunities, to include identifying client needs, decision-making structure, competitive strategies and winning solutions to meet technical and organizational requirements. Interface with clients and project teams in a billable capacity as necessary to ensure successful outcomes and repeat business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support contracted design & construction projects as local contact
• Support MSL with the development and execution of sales and marketing activities necessary to penetrate targeted business segments and maintain a robust sales funnel of potential opportunities with short-and long-range goals.
• Cultivate specific clients, markets and services that are best for the firm. Contribute to development of annual business plans and growth targets.
• Identify and make direct contacts with leads, prospects, clients (who are prospects), influences, and others; and coordinate the activities of others who are also making contacts, presentations, interviews and the like. Qualify leads and prospects to ensure the most productive use of time and resources, as well as a successful win rate. Coordination activity will include providing others with materials and information needed to carry out the business development activities.
• Develop strategies for cultivating prospects and obtaining work at the firm, specific target market and individual prospect and project levels, as well as specific positioning activities and capture plans to win target clients and opportunities.
• Cultivate relationships with local contracting partners, sub-consultants and economic development organizations
• Function as communications link between the client and internal BRPH team for all new business activity.
• Support activities with the pursuit team for developing proposals upon identification of specific opportunities that pass the No-Go process. Specific activities to support the market sector leader include:
o identify roles required for project effort, coordinate with MSL, project manager and discipline leads as necessary for development of hours and associated fee.
o coordinate and produce technical support documents as necessary to support proposal effort.
o Lead follow-up actions as client point of contact for negotiations and contract execution.
• Function as a Project Executive in a billable capacity to ensure an effective handoff of relationships and technical information to others and to facilitate team success. This could include engaging at intervals with the client and the project team during project performance to understand client critical success factors, evaluate client satisfaction and establish dialogue regarding future work.
• Maintain all marketing information requirements, including a sales funnel of leads and prospects in Vantagepoint, call reports, capture plans and related correspondence.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering.
• Ten years of experience as project manager, seller-doer type role.
• Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of Deltek Vantagepoint, MS Excel/Word/Outlook/Bluebeam, and other required programs.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Registered/licensed architect or engineer
• PMP certification preferred, but not mandatory
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Software Powered by iCIMS