Pay Range $134,000 - $201,000
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic team in our Palmdale office. Affordable, safe, and family-friendly, Palmdale is perhaps Cali’s best-kept secret. Just an hour from LA and within driving distance of beaches, mountains, and lakes, it’s quickly becoming a hot spot for industry and a great place for professionals and young families.
BRPH is a technically focused, creative architecture, design, engineering, construction services, and mission solutions firm providing innovative solutions to mission-driven clients in the aerospace, defense, education, manufacturing, commercial, entertainment, and hospitality market sectors. Founded in 1964, BRPH is consistently ranked among the nation’s top firms and has completed a wide range of projects across the United States and throughout the world.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for successfully planning and managing assigned projects to meet and exceed the customer’s program expectations and the BRPH Mission and Vision as well as Stakeholder expectations. Assignments requires independent judgement and the strategic application of a complex solutions. Must make decisions independently to plan, coordinate, and multiple manage projects within a program. Represents the company in all dealings with the customer and subcontractors. Works with the customer, AE designers, and subcontractors to resolve all issues and questions. The knowledge and expertise required for this level of work results from progressive experience and education.
The duties of an ideal Senior Program Manager shall consist of:
• Strategic thinker, with strong analytical skills, able to synthesize considerable and complex data.
• Understand the project scope, goals, fine details and limitations of the customer’s program.
• Be an experienced facilities campus master planner and integrator.
Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Develop and successfully implement overall program and project milestone schedules and continually update during the Change Management process and
provide accurate commitment dates to customer team across multiple program sectors.
• Change Agent – skill with enabling change, strong influencing abilities particularly with client groups and frontline teams.
• Demonstrate success of implementing & operationalizing master schedules
• Assemble master schedule reporting regarding performance to the program plan, the AE design plan, the procurement plan, the construction plan, and the production plan.
• Have exceptional interpersonal/written communication skills; can effectively interact with all levels of management.
• Be a team player able to work well across business operations and develop strong business teams.
• Have a critical understanding of corporate business organization, operations and political interactions and corporate strategy.
• Must be able to adapt AEC principals to support specific program driven goals.
• Have social savvy and will demonstrate the ability of being trustworthy
• Be highly organized, strategic, confident, able to correctly prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a constantly changing program.
• Lead a team of professional subject matter experts focused upon state-of-the-art excellence.
• Promote and represent the firm in a professional manner.
• Must be proficient in the use of: Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, Word, Power Point, Bluebeam.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Registered/licensed architect or engineer
• PMP certification preferred, but not mandatory.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree, in a technical/related field, from an accredited four-year college or university.
Must have minimum of eight (8) years related experience in areas as listed under essential duties and responsibilities.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, work with a talented team of professionals who love what they do, enjoy a flexible work schedule, and share in the profits of our 100 percent employee-owned firm, BRPH might be a great fit for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS